Constantly frozen shoulder, neck pain post rotator cuff surgery. MRI shows slap 2 tear. Suggestion?

i had rotator cuff surgery 4 mos ago. frozen shoulder and constant neck pain . MRI radiologist said I had now a slap 2 tear. My surgeon says no way since he removed that area and that noone could make that diagnosis when I had MRI taken at 3 mos post op. Said I had frozen shoulder and to slowly do pendalum exercises and a few others. I ve seen chiropractor for 1 mo and it relieves stiffness for about 12 hours. Has anyone had an MRI showing slap 2 tear that was incorrect? I m 63 and have psoriatic arthritis and take methotrexate , Norco, Soma. Nothing seems to be improving.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012