Constantly feeling tired for many years. Sleep upto 12 hrs in night, force myself to be out of bed. Have history of depression. Excessive hair fall. What could be the problem?

I am constantly tired. This has been going on for many years. I can sleep 12 hours at night and still have to force myself to get out of bed in the morning. Then later, I can easily take a nap. I should tell you I am 33 years-old and have a history of depression , but I think there is something more to the problem. My hair also falls out like crazy. It is unbelievable.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012