Constantly feeling hungry after hysterectomy. Had a stroke while having reconstructive surgery for bladder. Severe weight gain. What can I do?

I am constantly hungry after my hysterectomy . everything was taken out but my left overy. I had to have reconstrucive surgery for my bladder 6 days later and while on the table i had a small stroke . I hve gone back to work part time and have physical therapy 3 days a week. in the last 4 weeks i have gained 10 pounds! What can i do?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with two possibilities to fit your condition .these include

1.the first one may be,PEPTIC ULCER;upper gastro intestinal endoscopy may confirm the diagnosis

2.second possibility is,DIABETES;check your blood sugar levels on fasting and post pardinal for confirmation

wishing you good health