Constantly dripping blood due to burst external hemorrhoid, dizziness. Should I see a doctor?

Hi I m fairly certain I have what is an external hemorrhoid which recently burst or appears raw and is bleeding fairly profusely for the past few hours. It is basically dripping constantly. I think there is also an internal one but not sure if that is bleeding. Feeling slightly dizzy. Wondering if I should go to a hospital now or wait until the morning to see a regular doctor? It is 1030pm here... Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013