Constantly cold and discolored finger, swollen with pus. Tried many antibiotics, no help. Alternate medication ?

I have had this finger infection for over 2 finger is constantly cold and discoloured. I have had 2 different type of antibiotics w/ ointment..its not healing or getting any better, it stays swollen. very small amounts of pus come out when I squeeze it. I now notice that there are small holes under the finger nail..and I have a small amount of (what seems to be flesh)coming from under the finger nail...and my nail is seperating from the skin..PLEASE HELP!!!
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012