Constant whooshing sound in ear with double vision, floaters in eye. Taking propanadol, nitro-lingual spray for BP. What is the reason?

I have a constant whooshing sound in my right ear. I am also experiencing double vision or blurred vision a couple of times a day for a few minutes at a time. I have some floaters in my eye that become brighter and more noticeable just before this happens. It has been happening for about a fortnight. I have been taking propanadol and nitrolingual spray for hypertension and angina for about 12 months now. What is going on?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012