Constant urine dribble. Had habit of starting and stopping urine. Permanently damaged sphincter? Cure eventually?

I have constant urine dribble. I am a 24 year old female. I think I know what has caused this. For years starting when I was 11 I would start and stop my everyday each time I used the restroom. I know it was stupid and I don t know why It jut became habit forming. I also would do this when thinking about sex. Please don t judge me I know it crazy but now even though I don t do this at all anymore I hVe a constant dribble. Do you think I permanently damaged my spicnhter. Do you think it will eventually go away. I also vow to never do that again to my body. Will surgery be the only help. I needs vice. Also went to urologist I don t have a uti and the exam he gave said everything looked normal. He suggested a cystoscope but I don t have the money for that
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013