Constant urge to urinate, history of kidney stone. Numerous RBC, few epithelial cells and calcium oxalate crystals. Cause?

Calcium Oxalate crystals, 2-4 hpf pus cells, Numerous/hpf RBC and 1-2 Epithelial Cells- thats the routine urine examination report. Blood sugars normal. Been urinating 7-8 times since last 2 days. Constant urge to urinate. No pain in pelvic,abdomen, no pain while urinating as well. No fever.Previous history of kidney stone (5mm) passed through urine. Awaiting culture report. USG report is absolutely normal. Normal Abdominopelvic Study. What gives? Im 38. Small grain size stones or is it incontinence?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013