Constant urge to clear mucus through throat, have weight gain, lethargy with shortness of breath. Is this just anxiety?

For the past 5 months i have had an constant urge to hack up clear mucus out of my lungs/ throat . I only get this sensation when i guess i m uncomfortable which is all the time, and i ve never felt anything like this in my life. My other symptoms are weight gain , laziness (who can do anything when they constantly feels like there something in their throat, and people giving them dirty looks for ridiculously clearing their throat) Another feeling is an sensation where i am short of breath and i feel like i am dieing or have the urge to check my heart beat to make sure i still going.. Is this just anxiety? or something more severe? because i am miserable and would like to hangout with my friends and go to school without people think im a wierdo
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012