Constant twitch in body with involuntary movement of head. Is it tourret syndrome?

(15 year old girl ) Hi. For the past years I ve been having this constant twitch in my body, like for example, my head will move involuntary to the side or my hands and fingers, I even feel legs twitch out of nowhere. I don t know if it s tourrets syndrome or what. I haven t told my mom any of this because I think that maybe she wont believe me or let it pass. And it s not like it s permanently, it s temporary, and it doesn t happens when I m around people or my mom, it happens when I m alone or when nobody s looking. I even make involutary sounds with my voice. I know that I m not making this up or acting, because I dont joke around with this things. Help please? :|
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
The given history here could be due to psychosis and this is not the syndrome of any kind you have to control your thoughts looking to your age, you have to be more cheerful and happy instead of having such functional complaints you can better avoid this, and you can do this, just try for this, it is better to come out of this condition rather than go to psychiatrist, take care and have nice day.