Constant tiredness, procrastination, colds, running nose, lack of concentration. Treatment?

Hi, I m 22 years old, female, and currently a university student. Over the past few months I have been feeling constantly tired. I struggle to get up in the morning, and always feel like I need more sleep. During the day, I find it hard to get motivated, and am falling behind in my studies. I ll procrastinate for the entire day, even when I have looming deadlines. I m constantly fighting off colds, my nose runs like a tap and I never seem to be completely free of it. Would really appreciate some advice!
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012