Constant tiredness, nausea, lightheadedness, chills, mood swings, headaches, eases on eating, on coil, feeling of knot in stomach. Cause?

Hi I m feeling constantly tired, nausea , light headed, dizziness , shivery, even tho hot , and very emotional , headaches , and randomly enough comfort eating, I thought pregnancy to begin with but have had coil fitted for nearly 4 yrs now even tho breasts are very tender right now . Also the other day I bent down only to get what is described as a solid knot feeling in the lower right side of my stomach pain was unreal I was bent over and couldn t move as my stomach felt locked up any advice for me please thank u !!!
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  210 Awaiting Answer