Constant tingling in right shoulder, aggravates with slight physical activity, CT showed vertebra erosion, no relief with physiotherapy. Help?

i am a 5o yrs old female.i ve been experiencing right back shoulder pain since 3yrs;the pain is of tingling in nature,aggravated on slight physical activities but often relieved at rest.i had done a ct-scan 1yrs before n doctor says due to some fluid over there,the vertebra has been eroded.i have tried some physiotherapy also,but there is no improvement so i woud be more than happy if u helped me out.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012