Constant tightness, pain in chest, wheezing, fluttering sensation. X-ray shows cloud in lung. No relief with medicines. Solution?

I have been experiencing constant tightness and pain in my chest between the breats mostly but sometimes in left breast . I feel wheezy and shortness of breath and feel a sensation like a fluttering also between my breasts. I have been to my Dr 5 times nowand have been prescribed omniprazole, 2 lots of antibiotics, diclofenic and an asthma inhaler . Nothing has worked and now the pain also radiates to my upper back. I have had an ECG which was ok and an xray of my lungs showed slight cloudiness in my right lung which again I was given antibiotics, I have had this pain since last October and it seems no-one knows what to do
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013