Constant tightness in one jaw, occasionally feels like closed, have headaches, arm tightness, discomfort to lie on the sides. Cause?

I have had a tight jaw on my left side for about 1 week now. It is constant but at times stronger than others. Sometimes upon eating, I feel as if it might just close up completely. Also, I have not been sleeping well, wake with headaches . and my left arm has felt slightly tighter than the right arm. No sharp, shooting pains, but just different and uncomfortable to lay on either side at night.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012