Constant tight, painful muscles, chronic back pain, fatigue, less energy. How to rectify?

I am almost 27 years old. I constantly have tight and painful muscles. The more I use them just on daily tasks such as cleaning the house, the worse it gets. Bending down and picking something up seems like a chore. I have chronic back pain but it seems to be all over muscle tightness. It really effects mt daily life. I am constantly fatigued and have no energy. I never feel rested. I sit on my knees and almost instantly my legs start to tingle and go numb. The same goes or when I bend my armssuch as talking on the phone. I get adjusted, it doesnt quite seem to be helping. I also get massages every three week. I have to conciously relax my muslcles and then i get this pulling or stretching feeling. i am a dental hygieinst and bending over at my job is very difficult. i try to use my core muscles but it ust doesnt seem to help. My posture is horrible and the more i try to correct it or support my back the more tired and fatigued i get.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013