Constant throbbing sensation around temple, difficulty in concentrating, normal test results. Relief measure?

I am a fairly healthy 23 year old male and I have been getting a constant throbbing/pulsating sensation around my left temple. There is no pain nor any visible reaction in the area but the pumping feeling on my left temple is making it hard to concentrate. I went to a doctor today to get a checkup and found that I was perfectly fine (in terms of blood pressure , urine sample thing he did, and other simple physicals he did). However, the pulsating feeling won t go away and its already been about 2 weeks.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  144 Awaiting Answer