Constant throat infections and viruses. Why back pain, chest inflammation with fatigue and fever?

I have had constant throatinfections and viruses since december 2011 right through until today, in the last three weeks i was in hospital for breathing difficulties after ecg and xrays doctor said i have a chest infection and inflamation a few days later my stomach distended to look as if i am 7 months pregnant ( i have been celibate for over a year) after examining my tummy doctor said she needed to do a pregnancy test...i explained i am definately not pregnant...she sent me for blood tests and have emergency scan booked for 4 days time..I have lower back pain , leg pain, pain when eating or swallowing , indegestion, pain in my lower left side for a year now...and since stomach distention the pain is sharp and now in my right side also.....i have been bleeding when not on my period, pains in my stomach also when i eat or swallow?? fever, extreme fatigue....what could be wrong
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  28 Awaiting Answer