Constant thirst, urinating frequently, hunger. Taking gatorade and electrolyte. Explain?

For years I have had the same issues: constantly feeling thirsty (I constantly drink water and even include drinking Gatorade for the electrolytes often), I urinate often (every hour on the hour during the day and at least once a night sometimes more), and being hungry after I eat meals that feel filling at first then I get extremely hungry. I have not loss excessive weight. If anything my weight seems harder to lose than I would like. If you could help!
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013