Constant sufferer of ovarian cyst. Will M2 tone, hyponid help to regulate ovarian function, get pregnant?

Hi.I am a constant sufferer of ovarian cyst on my left ovary, ranges from 4.5 cm to 5.5 cm. My right ovary is polytheistic. I only get my period with primolut n and Doct also put me on clomid for 3 months. Moroover I got married 2 years ago. I am 26 right now. Since the same time I got fibroadenoma in my right breast. Could you suggest me right dosage,method and duration of M2.tone and Hyponid. Will they help to regulate my ovarain function and to get pregnant?Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013