Constant stuffiness and runny mucus, used nasal drops, no relief. Is it Polyps?

Greetings. I have a problem with the nose . I am female and I am 22 years old. .. The problem of my nose is a constant stuffiness and runny mucus green. I used different nose drops to help me as soon as you stop using them again to return to the same. I went to the doctor and he told me that I had polyps that he suspected and he gave me some new drops and drops to rebuild the nasal mucosa. However it did not help ... I m desperate please help me ... Adna from Bosnia and Herzegovina
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013