Constant stomach bloating and pain due to Intestinal contractions. Taking probiotics, vegan diet. Suggestions?

I have constant stomach bloating and pain due to Intestional contractions. I have had pretty much every test except for a stomach emptying test and gallbladder function test. I have been taking probiotics (Align) for the past 8 weeks and experienced no improvement so far. I try and stick to a gluten free and vegan diet to reduce flare ups and bloating/swelling. I also exercise about 12 hours a week. Is there anything else I can try to eliminate the constant abdominal bloating and swelling I experience. I am beyond frustrated, thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013