Constant stabbing pain in leftside of chest, back and left shoulder. Thick bloody discharge. No relief from medication. Help

i seen my GP on friday morning but had been suffering since early monday morning with pain in the left side of my chest round the bottom of my back top o left shoulder also like a stabbing constant stitch which is worse when i hav to stand move or sit down he asked if i had a bloody discharge which i had not but when i woke yest there was a thick bloody discharge there but since then ive just kept bleeding i wld say its normal consistance colour as my monthly period but i just finished it a week yesterday does any1 hav any ideas ive been givin anti-biotics for chest infection doctor did want to send me for chest x-rays but i had to many commitments with my 2children on friday so was happy to take the tablets hoping it was chest infection but now with the bleeding im not so sure pain still constant worse when i have to move myself to et comfy ive had heat pads attatched to me all week to keep the pain as numb as possible but my body bwants to yawn or cough and i cant physically manage as i feel my rib cage might puncture my lung or somethimelse or thats what it feels like. thanks for your time and help on this matter. Sandi female age31
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013