Constant sore throat, huskiness in voice, pink spots on back of the tongue, difficulty in swallowing, wheezing, blood in cough

hiya i have a really sore throat my voice has gone really husky and iv noticed big pink spots on the back of my tongue i can t swallow with out pain even swallowing my own salver hurts and i wake up choking when i fall to sleep wheezing almost like im having a asthma attack then i start to vomit iv also been coughing up blood this is now four weeks iv had this problem for.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012