Constant sore throat, headache, neck stiffness, jaw pain, twitching eye. No relief with Aspirin, Motrin, had taken sufficient rest. Cause?

I am a 30 year old male in good physical shape. 6’4” 230 pounds with an Athletic build. I just had a full physical, blood work and stress test about a month ago and everything seemed good. I now have had a sore throat for 5 days, constant headache for 4 days, neck stiffness in the back, upper jaw pain, a little lower back pain , and now my left eye is twitching. The two that are the worst is the sore throat and headache. I don’t feel like I am well rested even after 6-7 hours of sleep. I have tried Motrin, IB-800, Aspirin, Tylenol, and now for the last two nights Percocet . Please give me some idea of what could be going on..
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012