Constant small headaches, slightly thirsty. Sensitiveness to gluttons, family history of diabetes. Reasons ?

Hi there, I have constant small headaches and am slightly thirsty all the time. I drink lots of water but still feel dehydrated and I am thinking this is why I have headaches. I have one 10 oz. cup of coffee every morning and then start drinking water. I tend to pee 4-6 times from 9am-12pm and then it slows down a bit after that but I still will go to the bathroom around 7-8 times just at work. Prob another 2-3 times at home and once at night. It seems I can t get enough water. My great grandpa, grandpa and uncle all have diabetes . But also beer and breads bother me so I thought maybe I had sensitivites to glutton and thats what gave me headaches.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013