Constant shaking and twitching of hands after hearing a loud sound. any solution?

I'm not sure if you heard or not, but there was a time Pokemon released Leafgreen and FireRed versions into Japan; and the LavenderTown music caused a lot of children to freak out and suicide dubbed Lavendertown Syndrome. By pure and sole accident(Trust me, i regret it happened), I accidentally listened to the original but only for a couple of seconds before i ripped the headphones away; however two days later and I'm still nervous around high pitched sounds(I nearly have a break down if there is more than one) and my hand's are still shaking although not as badly as the first few hours after listening to it. I think it might be some sort of version of a 'tazer shock' thing since you know after a few volts and you twitch after it stops shocking you. That's how it feel's right now, cept no shock or anything just constant shaking and twitching. Oh, and when I do hear 'high pitched sounds' and from anywhere, music, cars, ect. I have a mini panic attack and try and escape it desperately. It's no joke I assure you, and I'm completely terrified myself as to what may or may not happen because of this, but I just need to be assured for the time being of what my situation is and how to fix it, and it won't solve anything but at least I can rest easy knowing what's wrong. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns.

Anxiety is fear of un certain future eventualities. Apprehension is fear assuming what may happen in the future even without any triggers or experiences.

You mention some people suicided because of a weird music. Suicide happen every day due to so many reasons. For example, a girl fails in 8th grade commits suicide because she can't face next. Tell me how many 8th graders follow that girl?

Same wih you. Some people died of tsunami. Will you stop going to beach? Nver.
You are just a victim of apprehension. Think positive.