Constant sciatic nerve pain in the leg through the heel, headaches, taking tarmadol. Immediate action required?

Hi I m 28 year old female, I ve problem with my sciatic nerve . been constantly in pain for last 6 weeks. Mostly is in my right leg right to the my heel. But for last two days it start in left one but not as bad as in right one.I been perscibed tarmadol. I have headaches aswell, And I m waiting for seeing physio back spececialist to get refer for mri . should i still wait if that pain going to my other leg?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012