Constant ringing in left ear, plugged feeling post treatment for ear infection. Will this go away?

hi Doctor, Past 5 days I have been having this constant ringing in my left ear. This ear feels plugged and also when I try to swallow I can hear it pop. I went to the doctor 5 days ago and he said I have an ear infection and prescribed antibiotics . When this ringing started, my ear would hurt when I bend, but now that is fine. I only seem to have constant plugged feeling in my ear and the ringing is constant? Will this go away?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012