Constant red, raised bump on the tip of the nose, no irritation, oil with blood on squeezing. No success with acne cream. How can I get rid of it?

I have a red, raised bump on the tip of my nose . It has no irritation except for the sight of it as it is approximately 2mm big (it is a circle- diameter). It has been there for over 4 years. When i press on it or do anything in the surrounding area, it gets more red as blood rushes there. When i squeeze it, it has oil coming out of it, then soon after, blood. It acts like a pimple but so i have tried various acne cream, but it doesn t work. It doesn t work when i leave it alone completely (no moisturiser or face washes) and it doesn t work when i treat it the same with the rest of my face. What is it and how do i get rid of this unsightly bump?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012