Constant rash with itchy blisters on hands and feet, no improvement with anti-fungal creams. Possible treatment and cure?

hello, I have a rash with colonies blisters on my hands and feet on my hand the rash is large and appears to have tapioca like blisters. It is very itchy. I would like to know some possible causes and has been here for about three days and i have grown sick of it. i have tried antifungal cremes and there seems to be no improvement and since the beging of treatment it has just spread.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012