Constant rash in penis, advised not to use latex, painful testicles. Herpes?s

I have a constant rash in the front of my penis and have been to different doctor s and they have given me different medication, as at times it goes away and it comes back and when I intercouse with a condom afterwards the rash comes back. Actually the rash started with the condom when I was using a condom and the doctor told me I was not to use latex , but myself and my partner decided we decided we were at a point were we could stop using a condom. But a week or two later my testicles were very painfull and they are still now, my penis was very painfull whch it would do time and again and I have this irritating rash that wont go away. I did the HIV test with my partner and the STD test with her as well and they were negative. Please help, I spoke to one doctor and we considered Herpes but it seems it might not be it. Please Doc, Help
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012