Constant, pulsating urethra pain, difficulty in sitting, bending, coughing, removed mirena coil. Cause?

Hello. I have urethra pain. It hurts to sit, bend over, cough . its a constant pulsating pain,Had a urine test that was negative.Got augmentin antibiotics 1x3 a day.There is no other pain. Stopped using bubble bath, just in case that was the irritatant. Had my mirena coil removed I am 51 yrs old. Been taking the antibiotics for three days now. Its a 7 day course. I feel miserable. What have I got? What is my complaint? Can u please help? Thank you. Lynn
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  171 Awaiting Answer