Constant pressure in the head, jaw soreness, pins and needles in skull, ear popping on swallowing. Relief measures?

I have had a constant pressure in my head for many years now. I have had a CT scan and it came back normal. This constant pressure has also made my gaw sore because of the tension the pressure causes. It feels like pins and needles all the time. its at the top/back of my skull . My ears constantly pop when i swallow and they feel full, I mentioned that this might be the reason for the pressure in my head, but my doctor says my ears are fine. I am in desperate need of relief.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Dentist 's  Response

Soreness of jaws can occur due to-inflammation of T M J,as well as sinusitis.

I would advice you to get a thorough clinical evaluation done.

Cap.a mo xy cillin along with analgesics will help to relieve underlying inflammation.

Apply cold as well as hot packs on the affected site.