Constant pressure around temple area on both sides, muscle twitching, ear and neck pain, CT showed maxillary sinus, fullness in ear. Help?

Hi, I m getting constant pressure aches around my temple areas on both sides of my head, mainly right. Muscle twitching mostly on the right side of the head around the ear and neck pain , also on the right side. I ve had several tests, bloodwork is normal, CTScan reveals 2 Polyps, 1 in frontal and and 1 in the maxillary sinuses, both left side. I also get a fullness feeling in my ear, I ve had these symptoms daily for just over 5months now.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012