Constant pimple with greyish head filed with white, sore on popping, brown and dead skin on squeezing. What is it?

I have this weird pimple/mole type thing, usually with a pimple it eventually goes away over time but I had this thing for a long time, probably years. It has like a greyish head and some white inside it if I put pressure on it. I tried popping it but ended up becoming sore one time. I was sitting in the bathroom dismorning and was looking at it and I notice that when I squeezed it, it was coming out and a bunch of this stuff, kinda looked like dead skin and it was brownish. It was kinda solid as well? Is this just a normal pimple and is it normal to have some stay for years?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012