Constant periods, ablation done. Ultrasound suspect burst syst. Should I be concerned?

Hi I had An ablation done last year After having constant periods since having my daughter 6 years ago. It worked but caused problems with my bladder and bowels that in January got a lot more severe. they said i may have scar tissue/adhesions causing problems but i also had fluid show up in my ultrasound that they were unsure about. They said i may haves had a burst syst. Ispent 3 weeks ovulating (clear jelly discharge...this used to be afew days each month) and the 4 weeks in blinding agony in my ovary area, I then started ovulating again (pains on and off but not as severe) but the jelly like discharge is a browny orange? I m waiting for my gynae app...but that could be i need too see the gp?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013