Constant period like pain, lighter periods than usual, dizziness, profuse sweating, thick white discharge, history of endometriosis. Suggestions?

Hello. I am 30 years old with a 19 month old child. Just over a year ago I visited my doctor complaining of constant period like pain his advice was that it was likely that it was my endometriosis that I was diagnosed with when I was 22 was causing the problem. The pain eased for a while but now I am having constant pain I last had my period 16 days ago it was lighter than normal but I was experiencing terrible dizziness and I was sweating alot at present I keep having thick white discharge when I go wee and pain in my lower abdomen and left lower back. Can you help?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  35 Awaiting Answer