Constant pelvic pain, recommended birth control pills. Stopping this brought sore breast, flashes, mood swings. Normal ?

Hi, I am 24 years old, and have been having constant pelvic pain since beginning of October. After multiple ER visits for pain treatment, I saw a gynecologist . She told me I have Endometriosis , as well as Interstitial Cystitis . She referred me to a urologist , and I am waiting for that appointment. She recommended I take birth control pills, and see if that makes a difference. It did not, the only thing it did was make my periods shorter (3-4 ays, when usually 5-7) I stopped taking the birth controls the end of January, and now am experiencing sore breasts, hot and cold flashes that come and go, and terrible mood swings on top of my constant pelvic pain! I guess I am wondering if this is normal? And if it is because of the birth control or my diseases? I feel like I am going to go out of my mind, I havent felt normal in months! Please help!! :(
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013