Constant palpitations after pre- exposure of rabies vaccine. Suggestions?

Dear Dr. Koregol, I had a pre-exposure course of the rabies vaccine during September 2012, and during the course I had a lot of heart palpitations (along with plenty of other side effects). Now, the palpitations have become a lot less frequent and less severe, however they still occur quite often (every day or every few days). I ve had heart palpitations before the vaccine but only on the odd occasion, so I must be prone to them, but I wondered whether these constant palpitations are from the rabies vaccine and if they will slowly go away over time? Thank you so much for your time Anna
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012