Constant palpitations. EKG, holster and ECHO normal. Need to be concerned about this?

I ve had constant palpitations for almost a full year now. I ve had EKG s, 24 hour holter, and an Echo, all come up negative. Is this something I should still be concerned about or should I just get over it? 20 year old male normal weight don t smoke or drink played soccer for 12 years but hardly go for walks anymore. Its a pounding heart beat, where I can feel in in the chest . Heart rate never too high though (usually between 60-80) and blood pressure is good
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013