Constant pain on the right sie of head

i have had pain on the right sie of my head all day and painmedication does noting, whats wrong?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Dec 2010
hello, welcome to HCM. You need to tell me in more detail about the pain like did you have such pain in the past, aggravating and relieving factors, what type of pain is it and the associated symptoms like nausea and vomitting. Depending on your answers you could be suffering from migraine. you must visit a neurologist for assessment and further treatment. Wish you good health.
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
There are many cause which are not responding to routine pain killer..
Stress,vision error.migrain. any pschycological disturbances,
Sleepless nights...Which requires proper dignosis and specific treatment.
Consult your physician for further guidance and better medical management.