Constant pain on the left side, diagnosed with a large cyst behind the uterus wall cased inside a piece of tan rubber like rubber. What could be the cause?

i have suffered for years with pain in my left side.i had a tubal reversal in 1997 with no luck of concieveing. i have been diagnsed with fibromyalgia , sleep apnea ,hypertension head tremors anxiety attacks and my feet, hands ,legs swollen everyday.around 2000 i had laproscopic surgery to remove cyst size of a large egg on left ovary.4 weeks ago my hysterectomy was going to be laproscopic unfotunately he had to cut my stomach muscle .on the left side my doctor said behind the wall of my uterus was a large cyst incased inside was a piece of tan rubber-like latex when he cut it from the uterus it burst out came the latex piece 14 inches long 4 inches wide.a pathology report was done .i know i was not born with this how could this have happen to me?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012