Constant pain on my left shoulder blade, numbness in feet, have consistent headache behind eye. Suggestion?

Hello. I have a constant pain on my left shoulder blade. It feels like a bee is stinging it. It feels better with massage but reappears as soon as it s over. I also have had numb feet and very cold extremities lately. I had a consistent headache behind my left eye also for 3 weeks but this recently went away. I am extremely active and do rigorous exercise 3-6 times a week. Very high impact, high cardio, boot camp style exercise in case this helps?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013