Constant pain on left side of rib, not sore to touch. What could be this?

Just wondering can you help I have a constant pain on my left side mainly to the side of my rib cage which can travel around my back and up my left side of back and is really uncomfortable whilst sitting and driving. I have gone to a spinologist as I thought discs out of place might be causing the problem but the pain is still there. Its not inteferring with my breathing and it is not sore to touch but just a constant pain.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013