Constant pain on hand, difficulty in picking things, putting pressure on hands, no history of injury. What is the cause and cure?

My right hand feels like it has been crushed, there are no physical signs of this ever happened. I can not pick anything up and I can not put pressure on my hand. There are sharp quick pains around my joints and throughout my bones. Not to mention the constant ache, but is there anything I can do to find out what is going on and how to treat it? Luke
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
It can be many things and i would like to know more about your complains before reaching on conclusions. My first diagnosis is carpel tunnel syndrome. Are you having more pain in thumb and index finger and is it more when your wrist is bend. I would recommend you to show it to a orthopaedic surgeon and confirm the diagnosis. Also other possibilities are wrist synovitis.