Constant pain in stomach, taken Enema feel stomach region tender. Is it a general constipation?

I was having stomach pain since Sunday, was a dull constant pain, when I realized I hadn t had a bm for at least 4 days. Last night the pain got so nagging that I used an enema. I used less than 1/2 of the recommended dose b/c I think I might be very early pregnant. I was able to expel only a very small amount (other than the enema liquid itself) and felt a bit better after but this morning my stomach region is very very very tender. Does this all point to general constipation?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013