Constant pain in shoulders, back, pricking pain around belly button, appendix pain, feeling of obstruction in throat. What do these symptoms indicate?

I feel like my heart or somestuff is up my throat , putting an inside upwards pressure , some pinches like needle pinches around belly button occasionaly and area that relates to ependics feels uncomfortable -- for the last few days constant pain (mild) between the shoulders back and now shifted up towards neck seems so many issues at the same time,,
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
HYPERACIDITY DUE TO ANY ABDOMINAL ORGAN DISEASE
IT CAN BE GASTRITIS
DUODENITIS GALL BLADDER LIVER PANCREAS OR PERTONEUM INVOLVEMENT
THE PROBLEM CAUSE ACIDITY WHERE THE MORE ACID TRY TO REFLUX BACK AND CAUSE PROBLEMS WRITTEN BY YOU
SHARING OF NERVES CAN CAUSE PAIN IN BACK AND SHOULDERS
YOU NEED TO CONSULT GASTROENTEROLOGIST TO FIND THE CAUSE AND TREAT ACCORDINGLY