Constant pain in right flank radiating to back and shoulder, constipation or loose green stools, loss of appetite. Treatment required?

Hello, I am a 37 year old male that is 6 3 and weighs 180lbs. I am rather healthy and an avid runner. (20-35 miles a week) Over the last few months I have developed a pain in my right flank under my rib cage that sometimes goes into my back as high as my shoulder blades. The last few weeks the pain is constant and does not seem to go away. I have either been constipated or have had green loose stools . I often feel sick to my stomach and don t feel like eating. I can t get into my GP for a few weeks. Is there something I should do until then? Does this sound like something I should be worried about? Thank you for any response!
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012