Constant pain in my lower left abdomen its worse now. Is it a serious problem ?

hi I have messaged a few times i m the women who has the mirena coil fitted and it s not my first 1 the other 1 fell out after about 4 months of been fitted, anyway I have seen my doctor about the problems i m having but she didn t have alot to say just took viginal swabs which I no are clear as I only had them done a few weeks ago. i m having constant pain in my lower left abdomen its worse now also pins and needles in my legs now and again, feeling sick, and now my breasts mainly my nipples are sore to touch. I also feel very tiered but can t seem to sleep, i m so worried any suggestions??
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011